Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall

Fall is my favorite season. This fall is off to a good start. Bible Study, substitute teaching, and Young Lives (teen mom mentorship) are in full swing. Oliver and I are going to a preschool class together at a Children's Museum on Thursday mornings. I am thankful everyday that I get to be home with my kids. Even on the hardest days, there is no place I'd rather be.

My good and forever friend Cristy and I baked and decorated 600 jersey shaped sugar cookies a few weeks ago for the Young Life Banquet. We had some help, or it would have been crazy(and even with help it was a little crazy). We loaded them all in my van and drove really slow so they wouldn't tip and spill all over.





Meredith graduated from her high chair to the booster seat, so her and Oliver get to sit together every meal.



We had a family movie night, complete with popcorn. We rolled out the sleeping bags and laid on the floor. Daisy especially liked the sleeping bag on the floor part.



Alex has been working like crazy on the basement. Lots of electrical work both in the basement and upstairs. He has to do a little more framing, then floor leveler, then comes the drywall. I need to take some pictures and post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment