Monday, March 16, 2009

Going to Indiana

I am really thankful because today Alex found a great deal on a ticket for me to fly to Indiana. On Thursday, Meredith and I are flying out of Kansas City and into Indianapolis. My sister-in-law Kelli so generously offered to take care of Oliver while I am there (thanks, kelli). My dad offered to come pick us up in Indianapolis (thanks, dad). The family moved my Grandma to a Hospice home this afternoon. They are working to get her settled into her new surroundings. She is somewhat confused, but doesn't seem to be in much discomfort as of right now. My mom said the Hospice home is absolutely beautiful and peaceful. I am thankful for a place like this. Even though this is a hard journey, God is good and he will be faithful until the end. Thanks for all your prayers and kind words, and thank you, Southwest airlines for your amazing deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment