Monday, June 13, 2011

My Boy is 5



Oliver had a birthday last week. How it's possible that he's already 5, I'm not sure. I only know that time flies quicker each day. All he asked for was an umbrella. Isn't that funny? He made it easy on us:) He has been a joy from day one. He started as a content and smiley baby, and at 5 he's a kind-hearted, loving kid. I'm excited to see what's in store for him. We pray that he will know and love the Lord with each passing year.

On a lighter note, yep, we're those parents who bring our kids to the ranch to ride the ponies in crocs and a muscle T. Got a slight reprimand from the owner, but he let us ride anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I doubt that pony would have gone any faster had Oliver had boots on anyway! Time to post/blog again...it's been awhile!

    ReplyDelete