Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving in Galveston

We drove down to Galveston for Thanksgiving this year. My mom's family rents beach houses every Thanksgiving, and we decided it would be fun to join them this year. The 11-12 hour drive went pretty well...thanks to the DVD players and Grammy entertaining the two older kids in the back seat. We met Austin and Molly and their two kiddos there. So thankful for the chance to catch up with my cousins, aunts, and uncles. I wish we could see each other more. I have memories of my older cousins taking care of/playing with me, and now their kids are doing the same with mine. I love it. We ate turkey, played on the beach, did a little window shopping, and played Bingo with around 35 people and two table of prizes. Great memories. Plus, my sweet niece Lena turned 1 year old over the holiday.







No comments:

Post a Comment