Monday, June 8, 2009

My Boy Turned 3

Life has been so hectic lately and I've neglected my blog. Oliver turned three on June 6th and we had a great time celebrating with friends and family. I made him a train cake because he is really into trains right now. In the days leading up to his birthday he kept asking where his train cake was and kept wanting to eat it. We had a joint party with Oliver's cousin Owen. They are only three days apart, and great buddies. Oliver is an incredible gift to Alex and me, and we are so thankful for his sweet life.



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'm glad that everyone could get together to celebrate! I love that third picture. That's totally going to be in a wedding slideshow someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alli! Now I am a total stalker-he he. I saw you had a blog and had to come by and say hi. It's fun we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete