Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Back...

I haven't been good at updating my blog this month. Alex just returned from a two week work trip and it was all I could do to just keep the kids fed and clothed:) I am, however, starting to feel better. At almost 11 weeks, the sickness is subsiding. I am getting more and more excited, and can't wait to find out if this sweet little baby is a girl or a boy. We debated on whether or not to find out since we have clothes and bedding for both sexes, but neither of us can wait. We kind of consider it our suprise halfway through. We'll keep the name a surprise, for an added bit of fun...and I welcome any girl name ideas anyone has.

We will be home this Christmas, which is nice since Alex has been on the road so much these last two months. We'll spend Christmas Eve with Alex's family and Christmas Day with mine. I did so much of my shopping online this year, and we cut back all around on gifts, which has been a relief. I'm so looking forward to spending time with our little family and our extended family.

I'm hoping to get a good picture of our family at Christmas to either snail mail out or email. Kind of behind on that...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment